RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, Dayclub is happy to process a store credit or exchange for you. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
RETURNS: TERMS & GUIDELINES
- Items must be sent back within 10 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- Items can only be returned back to us for store credit or exchanges. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Your exchanges must be of the same value.
- Items must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been lodged online using our returns portal.
WHAT CAN'T BE SENT BACK?
- For hygiene reasons; swimwear, hats, hair accessories and head scarves cannot be returned.
- Items of unsuitable quality - no fake tan, makeup, animal hair, deodorant or perfume marks.
- If the item is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, we reserve the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
- If you have a faulty or damaged product please request a return via emailing email@example.com please include a picture of the deemed fault and your order number.
- The cost of return shipping for exchanges and other returns is at the customer's expense – this is non-refundable. A return satchel is required to be provided by customers wishing to exchange their items.
- You can pay for your return shipping in the Australia Post portal here.